Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Little Slice of Me

A Little Slice of Me

My little life is a very busy one, but it’s a life that I’m completely blessed by having.  I’ve been married since May 2008 to my best friend Joe, we have our energy-filled dog Libby, and we welcomed Samuel into our family in October 2011.  {Update:  We welcomed Camille to the family in June of 2014.} With all of those things, I’d say I have my work cut-out for me.  Before becoming a stay at home mom, I taught for 7 years.  I started with kindergarten, moved up to first grade, then settled on second grade for the last 5 years of my teaching life. 


Growing up in the Chicago suburbs, we always had plenty to do, so when I moved to Atlanta I wanted to check out all of the places around here.  I love getting out and exploring the area.  There is a lot more “outside” time here than back in Chicago, so we like to take advantage of that.  I hope to use this blog as a way to keep in touch with friends and family, while also sharing some of my endeavors in crafting and cooking.  These are two of my favorite hobbies, along with photography, so this has become a great venue to share what I do.  

In time I may add a page/tab to this blog to help with organizing resources for our preschool co-op.  We meet weekly and it's been a great place to learn and meet new preschool moms and kids.

All in all, it's a little of this and a little of that.  Nothing too specific.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment