Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wishlist! Projects & More Projects!





This is an updated list, since I have a few projects that I'd like to attempt in the not-too-distant future.  In doing so, there are a few things I need to save up in order to complete the projects.  If you are able to help me collect any of the items below that would be great!  Here is a short list of things I'm looking for.  I figured it doesn't hurt to ask since a lot of it is stuff you might be throwing out.  I'll keep this list fluid and add/delete as needed.  Thank you, in advance, for any help you might be.

  • vinyl tablecloths.  both flannel-backed and non-flanned-backed are fine. 
  • flat-bottomed glass gems/gems/stones
  • clay pots and drain trays (can also be plastic)
  • rocks, river stones (Smooth is what I'm going for.)
  • old, used metal bowls of various sizes
  • golf balls
  • hubcaps
  • empty soda bottles, water bottles, Gatorade bottles, Powerade bottles, etc.  I'm looking for sizes 16oz-24oz.; I will take the caps, too, if have them.
  • clothespins
  • ribbon scraps of any kind
  • fabric scraps.  Do you have small, random pieces of various fabrics you want to get rid of?  (any size, pattern, texture) I can use them.  
  • Wooden blocks, Jenga games.  Any sizes, shapes, colors.
  • EMPTY child-proof prescription bottles, empty film canisters, plastic Easter eggs THANK YOU, I have collected what I need with these items for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment