This is an updated list, since I have a few projects that I'd like to attempt in the not-too-distant future. In doing so, there are a few things I need to save up in order to complete the projects. If you are able to help me collect any of the items below that would be great! Here is a short list of things I'm looking for. I figured it doesn't hurt to ask since a lot of it is stuff you might be throwing out. I'll keep this list fluid and add/delete as needed. Thank you, in advance, for any help you might be.
- vinyl tablecloths. both flannel-backed and non-flanned-backed are fine.
- flat-bottomed glass gems/gems/stones
- clay pots and drain trays (can also be plastic)
- rocks, river stones (Smooth is what I'm going for.)
- old, used metal bowls of various sizes
- golf balls
- empty soda bottles, water bottles, Gatorade bottles, Powerade bottles, etc. I'm looking for sizes 16oz-24oz.; I will take the caps, too, if have them.
- ribbon scraps of any kind
- fabric scraps. Do you have small, random pieces of various fabrics you want to get rid of? (any size, pattern, texture) I can use them.
- Wooden blocks, Jenga games. Any sizes, shapes, colors.
EMPTY child-proof prescription bottles, empty film canisters, plastic Easter eggsTHANK YOU, I have collected what I need with these items for now.