Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Easy Almond Thumbprint Cookies


Many of you know that I love Tastefully Simple products.  No, I don't sell it but it's not totally out of the question for the future.  Anyhow, I decided to make some cookies using a recipe from the Tastefully Simple website.  They were delicious!  I highly recommend trying out their products.  You can get them online or many craft fairs have a table set up with a consultant selling it.  You can also host a party with friends at your house, and you'll get lots of free product.  (If you are interested in that, let me know.  I know a couple of consultants.)

So...on to the super easy recipe...

Absolutely Almond Thumbprint Cookies

Ingredients
Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix
1 egg
1/2 cup (1 stick) very soft butter


Directions
Combine ingredients; roll into generous 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.   Press thumbprint into each cookie; top with half a maraschino cherry.  Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 8-10 servings. 



You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment