Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Make At-Home Salsa


Tastefully Simple Salsa

Salsa is pretty much a staple in our house.  When we have something simple like sandwiches or hot dogs and don’t want to go to the store for something “extra” as a side, we just have chips and salsa.  It’s also great for an afternoon or after dinner snack.  J

We ran out of salsa today!  What a travesty!  I remembered we had a jar of Tastefully Simple Simply Salsa™ Mix in the pantry so that’s what we did.  I used two cans of diced tomatoes and approximately 1/3 cup of the Salsa seasoning.  The seasoning mix does have a bit of a bite to it, so I didn’t quite double the seasoning. 

It worked out perfectly to use the salsa jar we’d just finished and now we’re fully stocked again. 

If you're not familiar with Tastefully Simple products click on the "Tastefully Simple" label on the left side of my blog to see other posts where I used Tastefully Simple products.  I highly recommend them!




No comments:

Post a Comment