Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tailgate Dip

I found this dip on Pinterest a while back, and it’s been my go-to party dip ever since.  It’s extremely easy and great to feed a large group.  I have served it with Ritz crackers, Wheat Thins, pretzels, tortilla chips, carrots, celery.  If you make it a few hours ahead of time, the tastes blend together even better!


Tailgate Dip
1 red pepper
2 jalapenos, unseeded (optional)
1 can of corn (drained)
½  can diced olives (I find it much cheaper to buy a can of regular olives and chop them in my mini-food processor.  Sometimes I'll put the whole can in the dip, too!)
 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip seasoning


Mix all ingredients. Serve with crackers. Delicious!

My thoughts:  I think it might be good with something like black beans, too, Or you could change it up and add spices or swap out the Ranch packet.  Lots of possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment