Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Ranch Cheeseburgers

In general I’m not a big burger fan; however, once in a while I get such a craving for a juicy burger.  It usually has to have cheese.   Everything is better with cheese.  While trying to come up with an easy dinner, I thought it would be great to enjoy the beautiful weather and get the grill fired up.  I didn’t want to buy a single ingredient.  I wanted something easy.   I wanted a burger.  Alas, I did some searching and settled on a simple ranch burger recipe.  This recipe has been around for ages, but this was the first time we’ve ever tried it.  We will definitely do this one again!  One of my favorite things about this is that the cheese is combined with the meat mixture.  Yummy!


Ranch Cheeseburgers
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 pound ground beef
4 hamburger buns

Preheat the grill or broiler.

In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with the beef, onion, and cheese.  Mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into four burgers about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers to your desired preparedness.
Serve immediately on the hamburger buns.

Adapted from this Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment